Nuked! A radioactive knave hack
Inspired by Ben Milton's "Knave" and OSR gaming, NUKED! is a post-apocalyptic RPG that focuses on rulings, not rules. Players take on the roles of Skrappers - bunker-bustin', raider-killin', and adventure-havin' miscreants in search of one more big score.
NUKED! provides rules for hardened road warriors and zany mutants alike, all while keeping things light and quick so everyone can jump right into the action!
- Fast to learn, easy to play. If you’re new to tabletop adventure games, NUKED! allows you to make characters and understand all the rules in minutes.
- No classes. Every PC is a Skrapper, a bunker-busting, adventure-seeking miscreant who can pick up and use a powerful pre-Blast relic as easily as a spiked baseball bat.
- Abilities are king. All d20 rolls use the same standard abilities. No need to memorize a list of skills or special modifiers.
- Core mechanic. The game follows a universal structure for nearly any kind of rules engagement.
- The game centers on “rulings, not rules” — the rules are here to provide guidance, not restrict creativity and play.
- Single currency system.
- A list of 50 level-less perks and mutations to help provide character advancement and customization. Don’t just get stronger, get weirder.